HDPE biogas sheet
|Length||6-50m（as been customized）|
|Usage||Biogas，Fish Pond and Artificial Lake etc.|
1. HDPE geomembrane is a flexible waterproof material with a high impermeability coefficient (1×10-17 cm/s);
2. HDPE geomembrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance, and its use environment temperature is high temperature 110℃, low temperature -70℃;
3. HDPE geomembrane has good chemical stability and can resist the corrosion of strong acid, alkali and oil. It is a good anti-corrosion material;
4. HDPE geomembrane has a high tensile strength, so that it has a high tensile strength to meet the needs of high-standard engineering projects;
5. HDPE geomembrane has strong weather resistance, strong anti-aging performance, and can maintain the original performance when exposed for a long time;
6. The overall performance of HDPE geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane has strong tensile strength and elongation at break, which enables HDPE geomembrane to be used under various harsh geological and climatic conditions. Adapt to uneven geological settlement, strong strain!
7. HDPE geomembrane is made of high-quality virgin plastic and carbon black particles do not contain any preservatives. HDPE has been used in my country to replace PVC as a raw material for food packaging bags and cling film.
1 Anti-seepage in landfills, sewage or waste residue treatment sites.
2. River embankments, lake dams, tailings dams, sewage dams and reservoir areas, channels, reservoirs (pits, mines).
3. The anti-seepage lining of subways, basements, tunnels and tunnels.
4. The roadbed and other foundations are salty and anti-seepage.
5. Embankment and horizontal anti-seepage cover in front of the dam, vertical anti-seepage layer of the foundation, construction cofferdam, waste material yard.
6. Seawater and freshwater aquaculture farms.
7. The foundation of highways, highways, and railways; the waterproof layer of expansive soil and collapsible loess.
8. Seepage prevention of roof.